Software Developer R&D (Java / Microservices / Multithreading)
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on developer to join an innovative and talented R&D team, responsible for delivering fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Be responsible for all development aspects form design to production of a wide hybrid/ cloud native product
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code in Java or Golang
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
To be a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of Product Development experience
- Experience with micro services architecture, multithreading
- Proven deep knowledge of computer languages, such as Java and Golang
- Deep understanding of relational databases, concurrent programming and performance tuning
- Vast experience with large scale production environments
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes & CI/CD
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance