Developer Support Engineer- The Voyagers
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
For the 5th year in a row, JFrog is now opening registration for another JFrog Voyagers Program. Offering an 8-week paid training course that will expose you to a wide range of the latest technologies and innovations in the software development industry.
We are looking for top-notch Developer Support Engineers, to be partners rather than just employees and be the technical focal point for JFrog customers.
Your journey starts here! Be part of the latest software development technology and leap straight into our Developer Support Team.
As a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Troubleshoot and Investigate complex customer’s CI/CD scenarios and provide innovative solutions for their requirements
- Develop scripts in Bash, Python, Groovy for debugging and automating
- Set up JFrog applications and 3rd party products in various development environments
- Analyze log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM and OS parameters
- Reproduce customer scenarios and fill relevant bugs/features
- Maintaining and improving a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
- Integrate and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA, Release and Sales teams
- Ability to work in flexible hours and weekends while needed
To be a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you need…
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Understanding of Java or other compiled language - Mandatory
- Experience in customer facing roles - Advantage
- Experience in Linux - Advantage
- Able to manage complex, escalated cases, involving multiple architectures across multiple platforms
- Strong technical software-related debugging skills
- Knowledge/experience with databases, LDAP, NGINX, Apache Tomcat - Advantage
- Experience in DevOps industry - Advantage