Salesforce Engineer Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented, high-performing and motivated manager to join our amazing Salesforce team!
In this role you will manage a team and be part of our significant growth.
As a Salesforce Engineer Manager in JFrog you will...
- Manage a team of admins and project managers
- Be responsible of projects and ongoing tasks allocation between the team and assist in release planning and execution of salesforce projects
- Serve as the gatekeeper of solution quality
- Participate in the development and maintenance of salesforce policies, procedures, and best practices including deployment, testing processes and SF upgrades
- Monitor and respond to support requests from users
- Define requirements, design and create new processes
- Support user administration, permissions and access
- Keeps up to date on new Salesforce capabilities and application
To be a Salesforce Engineer Manager in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Project manager
- Experience managing a global team
- Significant hands-on experience with Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Communities.
- An understanding of Salesforce.com security model including sharing, profiles, and roles for both internal and external users.
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the salesforce.com APIs a plus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, project management and problem-solving skills