At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for passionate fresh graduate students that are eager to learn and looking for their first opportunity in a fast-developing company.
As a Salesforce Admin in JFrog you will...
- Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes
- Providing administration support and operational support to JFrog’s various sales functions and senior management.
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, finance, and operations) to ensure that the custom processes and work flows to support business requirements.
- Playing a pivotal role in defining and implementing business processes in a variety of information systems
- Assist with data integration processes
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Expand use of Salesforce.com company wide and encourage best practice adoption.
To be a Salesforce Admin in JFrog you need…
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system
- Experience with SQL language, an advantage
- Have a background or knowledge of Salesforce - strongly preferred
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Team player, self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented skills, technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask with strong analysis skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong in written and verbal English