Sr. Manager of Consulting Services
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
In this role you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers, prospects & community walking them along their journey of building and scaling their DevOps practices and drive them to stronger adoption of JFrog solutions. Within JFrog, you will be working closely with JFrog’s sales, marketing, customer success, product managers and engineering to shape our next generation of products and solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a history of demonstrated leadership of solutions, technical project execution and technology consultants with an emphasis on team building, coaching, project management and support of strategic solution sales. In addition to providing day to day direction for the group, the successful candidate will support career development and conduct regular group management roles.
As a Sr. Manager of Consulting Services in JFrog you will...
- Lead a geographically distributed group of DevOps engineers and architects that works with our customers to help them achieve their DevOps goals using the JFrog platform.
- Team with Sales leaders to build an impactful set of activities including but not limited to planning, engaging, delivering projects and analyzing results etc.
- Support JFrog’s Marketing, Product and R&D while work directly with leading DevOps customers to ensure their success with the JFrog products.
- Plan and lead growth and scale initiatives
- Build and maintain the groups domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevOps Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technologies
- Work closely with our customers and community to build solid relationships
To be a Sr. Manager of Consulting Services in JFrog you need...
- Proven track record in managing professional services teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer facing management roles
- Solid experience of managing a technical group
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Software Architecture design and software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Solid foundation in agile development, DevOps, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) & cloud infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps tools like CI Server, SCM, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Chef/Ansible, Docker, Gradle, npm, Kubernetes is advantage
- Experience with technical project delivery, hybrid solutions (On-prem & SaaS) is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering Major preferable