Business Applications Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Business Applications Team. This position includes analyzing, designing, documenting, training, and coordinating end-to-end projects for internal and customer-facing JFrog products.
As a Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Drive features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Work closely with several teams within the company to deliver high-quality products on schedule, including sales, support, marketing and engineering.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
To be a Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- 4-years experience as a product manager
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Customer minded
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- BAs/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred