At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented Netsuite ERP Developer to join our growing ERP unit in the information systems team. In this role you will be primarily responsible for Netsuite customizations (scripts, workflows and forms) according to business requirements.
As a Netsuite Developer in JFrog you will...
- Create SuiteScripts for new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts.
- Create and maintain Workflows and PDF advanced templates.
- Integrate various third-party applications with the NetSuite ERP System
- Analyze business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements.
- Take part of the customization end to end change management process including solution engineering, development, testing and deployment.
- Research and analyze Netsuite behaviors and improve performance and stability.
To be a Netsuite Developer in JFrog you need...
- 1+ years NetSuite development experience.
- Willingness to work on several tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely self-motivated. Can take initiative and work independently.
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality.
- Understanding of Web Services Architecture including REST and SOAP
- Experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and NetSuite API’s
- Self-starter, motivated, and well-organized