Business Care Specialist
At JFrog, we are reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Business care specialist, you will be responsible for the renewal process of our flat growth accounts. You will be working directly with the customers and be Generating and managing proposals to resellers. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
As a Business care specialist in JFrog you will..
- Manage the renewal process: Contacting clients directly to negotiate terms and conditions, generate and manage proposals to resellers including renewal letters, quotations, invoices, and notifications
- Augmenting the upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Forecasting trends and suggestions on how those trends can enhance retention rates
- Bridging between Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Working with the product team to receive feedback on the growing requirements of a customer
- Collaborate with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including marketing automation, billing, engineering, and support
- Positioning services and escalating pain points to the Sales and Customer Success team
- Work with our back-end finance, legal and support related activities
To be a Business care specialist in JFrog you need…
- Minimum 2 years of experience with B2B sales/sales admin
- Customer interaction experience - A must
- Experience with Salesforce.com or any other CRM tools - A must
- Experience with the subscription business model/SAAS models - advantage
- Motivativation, to be driven and results oriented.
- High organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Analysis experience - advantage