Senior Automation Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is searching for an experienced Automation Development Engineer, to boost up our growing QA automation platforms, working on automation and infrastructure development. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining Developers and QA automation platforms, including test execution, bug detection and load testing.
As a Senior Automation Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
To be a Senior Automation Engineer in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Deep understanding in Docker
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Self-learner and independent executor