Senior Product Marketing Manager
At JFrog, we're reinventing DevOps to help the world's most outstanding companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. JFrog is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people.
Here, if you're willing to be a marketing champion, your career will have a stellar trajectory.
6000+ customers, including most Fortune 100 companies, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call "liquid software." Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could join us on our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager and master storyteller to join our Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for critical components of the JFrog Platform, including JFrog Artifactory.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for specific products and conceive innovative marketing programs that drive demand. You can grasp and translate sophisticated technical capabilities into benefits with keen attention to detail and an eye for quality.
In your role, you will focus on understanding software developers, DevOps engineers, their organizations' pain points, and purchasing criteria; and translate that knowledge into engaging collateral and programs.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager in JFrog, you will:
- Develop positioning and messaging platforms for products and solutions, summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story, and represent content graphically to move targeted audiences to action
- Work closely with product management, solution engineers to understand and translate technical and product features to business benefits and value proposition
- Create assets and collateral to highlight the benefits of JFrog products, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, white papers, videos, blogs, sales tools, and webcasts.
- Drive new product launches, including the creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Provide input for campaign strategies promoting JFrog products and solutions
- Develop and maintain competitive positioning for key competitors and ensure the sales team is prepared to address competitive objections
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customer
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
To be a Senior Product Marketing Manager in JFrog you need:
- 8+ years of software product marketing, consulting, strategy, or similar field with at least a year of experience with a developer/DevOps product
- Experience developing sales-facing/sales enablement materials desired
- Bachelor's or higher in business, marketing, or something else amazing
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willing to travel ~10%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties