DevOps Consulting Architect
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team, changing the world of software and you’ve got the technical skills, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of DevOps!
As a DevOps Consulting Architect in JFrog you will...
- Guide the DevOps journeys of JForg’s most strategic customers
- Work with JFrog customers to architect, design and build CI/CD pipelines and DevOps platform using JFrog products and other cutting edge technologies and practices like Docker, Kubernetes, IaC and Cloud Native.
- Team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support and Development while work directly with Devs and DevOps Pros to ensure success with the customer’s DevOps journey using the JFrog platform
- Architect, design and build CI pipelines with Docker, NPM, Java, Pypi etc.. (Binary Repositories, Distribution to Devices and Continuous Build Tooling)
- Mentor and coach members of the consulting team
- Train the open source community and JFrog customers
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog tools based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to DevOps and the landscape of CI/CD Technology
- Work closely with our customers and community to build solid relationships
To be a DevOps Consulting Architect in JFrog you need...
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, NPM
- Ability to architect and build software delivery pipelines with Docker, npm, Java, Pypi etc.. with various DevOps tools such as Git, Binary repositories management, Binary scanning, and Continuous integration
- Good understanding of infrastructure & operations - storage, network, computer, security, cloud (public, on-prem).
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Delivery tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Hands on experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure - AWS / Azure / GCP - Mandatory
- Experience with customer facing with great interpersonal and customer service oriented skills
- Experience with server side software on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Open Source state-of-mind