Senior Talent Sourcer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production - a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will partner with the Talent Acquisition and hiring teams to develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies to identify, engage and attract top talent. The Senior Talent Sourcer will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline while delivering a world class candidate experience.
As a Senior Talent Sourcer in JFrog you will...
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Teams to develop sourcing strategies designed to identify, engage and attract top talent
- Develop and cultivate talent networks and candidate relationships to create a strong pipeline of top talent for current and future positions
- Recommend sourcing strategies leveraging a deep understanding of the talent market and competitive landscape
- Deliver qualified and diverse talent pipeline for active roles while actively networking, building and nurturing JFrog’s talent community
- Be an ambassador of JFrog’s culture and values and elevate the candidate experience
- Attend internal and external events and represent JFrog as an employer of choice
- Research innovative sourcing strategies and discover new channels for attracting top talent
- Stay current with industry trends and news to build out talent market intelligence
To be a Senior Talent Sourcer in JFrog you need...
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in sourcing or full lifecycle recruitment (in-house or agency)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools to engage and attract passive talent
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Boolean search, sourcing & automation tools, meet-up groups & discussion forums and social media
- Proven success cultivating strong relationships at all levels of the organization and building a strong talent community
- Successful track record of meeting deadlines and recruiting goals
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability working in a dynamic, hyper-growth tech environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS a plus