Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for an expert, systems-focused, high-performing and motivated Business System Analyst. The Business System Analyst will work closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts and will own the project life cycle from initiation to execution, while providing ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus.
As a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst in JFrog you will...
- Collaborate with business users and managers throughout the project life time, including information gathering, business process analysis, documentation, system support, training documentation & testing
- Develop detailed business & functional requirements, including use cases, user stories and wire-fraExcellentmes
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing and end user training
- Provide point and click administration and configuration of CRM system
- Data Cleansing – Assist in the ongoing cleansing of SFDC data and related applications with the support of stakeholders.
- Data Loading – assist in transforming data into needed formats for data loads.
To be a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, CPQ, Apex
- Experience with 3rd application - Netsuite, Zuora, Marketo, Salesloft, Skilljar, Clari - an Advantage
- Previous experience developing requirements for CRM projects and implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivation and teamwork capabilities
- Strong technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management with ability to multitask and deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred