Director, Global Digital Marketing
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Global Digital Marketing to join our marketing team.
The leader will oversee our global digital function, with a primary focus on growing awareness and demand through scalable online/web marketing and paid media programs. This director will lead a team of talented digital marketers as well as partner closely with campaign marketing, regional marketing, and other marketing professionals to contribute to the pipeline/revenue growth efforts. The director will own all paid media channels, digital campaign performance, SEO, social, and digital conversion success.
As a Global Digital Director in JFrog you will...
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end digital marketing programs globally.
- Lead recommendations and implementation of new and modern digital marketing opportunities, capabilities, and tactics.
- Manage the continuous optimization of digital marketing performance leveraging data analytics and A/B performance testing.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing to build programs that support our pipeline and revenue targets globally.
- Provide digital marketing expertise and campaign execution services to regional teams in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- Own the return-on-investment targets for all digital channels, including: paid search, retargeting and display channels, and social and progressive platforms.
- Lead digital content review and recommendations to improve conversions.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to streamline, automate and measure all digital marketing programs.
To be a Global Digital Director in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- 10+ years of B2B digital marketing experience.
- 5+ years of leading teams and marketing functions, ideally with a global scope.
- Agency experience serving clients, a plus.
- Experience with paid media channels, paid search, SEO, social, and other digital marketing capabilities.
- Knowledge with Martech tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo.
- Experience in planning and executing campaigns for regional teams, campaign teams, and partner teams.
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors.
- Experience partnering with sales development, sales teams, and marketing managers to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers and prospects.
- Must possess the aptitude and interest to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented growth business.
- Exhibits a passion for digital innovation, creativity, and performance.