Senior DevOps Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a DevOps Ninja! If you have a strong passion for building next-generation DevOps Platforms in SaaS at scale, you should strongly consider joining JFrog.
As a Senior DevOps engineer, you will lead large scale cross team efforts and work closely with R&D architects in order to provide the best DevOps angles for SaaS solutions.
As a senior DevOps Engineer in JFrog, you will...
- Lead the technical solutions with a strong understanding of the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Elasticsearch, and more
- Design, develop, and manage large-scale systems, with CI/CD in mind, to support multiple Production environments and use cases
- Tackle large-scale production issues and bring OOB thinking to the table
- Design, implement, and manage cloud and containerized architectures in GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Evaluate new cloud-native technologies and vendor products to continuously improve our SaaS offerings
To be a DevOps Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 6+ years of relevant DevOps experience in large-scale production environments
- 2+ years of infrastructure automation, configuration management, or container orchestration
- Strong abilities to lead, design and execute cross organization projects
- Experience in managing container and infrastructure orchestration tools (e.g Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Hands-on experience administering public clouds (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- 3+ years in Python or any other advanced programming language
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for applications and microservices