Employer Brand Marketing Director
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As champions of the talent experience, we deliver innovative, candidate-first marketing programs that not only drive awareness and generate a pipeline for open roles, but inspire the most sought after professionals, scale our Employer Branding activities globally and position JFrog as the greatest place to work.
We are looking for a data-driven and detailed-oriented Employer brand marketing manager who has a passion for developing strategy but also campaign plans and tactics, and leveraging both digital and non-digital channels to engage our targeted audiences.
As an Employer Brand Marketing Director in JFrog you will…
- Drive strategy, creation and execution of all employment brand content and programs such as global recruitment campaigns
- Implement and support our global recruitment strategy, using focused-events, programs, campaigns, and social media to increase the pipeline of candidates
- Work with your marketing and recruitment colleagues to reach candidate pools, engage them and support recruitment needs
- Own the lead management process and obtain feedback on the success of marketing campaigns
- Plan, budget, analyze and report on recruitment marketing results and campaign performance to marketing and recruitment leadership
- Grow and nurture our subscriber database and execute monthly eNewsletter and other recruitment outreach communications
- Develop local strategies and recommend creative ways to reach diverse talent pools and increase recruitment efforts
To be an Employer Brand Marketing Director in JFrog you need…
- 7+ years of experience in developing and executing global employer branding strategies with focus on digital and social media
- A proven experience in building first class Employer Branding projects
- Experience leading the design and measurement of the global talent acquisition marketing initiatives
- Experience in executing various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, email campaigns and advertising
- Experience creating nurture campaigns to move prospects through the funnel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment with tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Content creation skills and experience - an advantage
- Social page management - an advantage