Senior Software Engineer - Software Composition Analysis
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and security is a core part of our mission. Our team of industry-leading software security experts are true pioneers, constantly pushing the boundaries with original research and technology innovation. JFrog is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Write code that breaks down software components down to its ingredients
- Own major components in our software composition analysis stack
- Dream of innovative ways to solve complex and unique set of problems
- Remediate our customer pains with swift solutions
To be a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you need...
- BSc in Computer Science / equivalent
- At least 4 years in software development (backend)
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Deep understanding of systems you have previously worked on
- Passion for solving problems and learning
- Experience working with cloud service (AWS/GCP/Azure) - An advantage
- Experience working with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Dask) - An advantage
- Security research experience - An advantage