Senior Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and security is a core part of our mission. Our team of industry-leading software security experts are true pioneers, constantly pushing the boundaries with original research and technology innovation. JFrog is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to own the product throughout the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product strategy, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products with great user experience that customers love. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As a Senior Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Own the full cycle of product development including ideation, competitive analysis, clients validations, discovery with R&D, Spec writing, launching, A/B testing and monitoring
- Serve as both the inbound and outbound product manager; build relationships with R&D, business teams, management, customers and industry experts
- Work alongside Product Analysts, UX/UI, Product Marketing and other functions in the organization, to drive successful products and feature rollouts
- Commit to results and report on progress
To be a Senior Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- At least 5 years of experience in E2E Product Management including B2B products and SaaS platforms
- Experience with user facing products; solid intuition about UX and product design
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully working with global clients at senior levels
- Strong project management skills - managing complex processes across multiple teams
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Deep understanding and experience with enterprise software in the cybersecurity field - An advantage