QA Automation Team Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and security is a core part of our mission. Our team of industry-leading software security experts are true pioneers, constantly pushing the boundaries with original research and technology innovation. JFrog is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a QA Automation Team Leader, you will be leading a team of automation and manual QA engineers, to ensure the high quality of our company's cutting-edge products.
As a QA Automation Team Leader in JFrog you will...
- Implement and drive automated testing strategies and frameworks across multiple systems and platforms
- Mentor on quality assurance best practices to team members and colleagues
- Define, create, and maintain test plans for existing and new releases
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to drive a QA strategy based on Agile methodologies
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions
To be a QA Automation Team Leader in JFrog you need...
- At least 3 years of experience managing a QA Automation team
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in Python automation development
- Experience working with Linux, including scripting skills
- Experience with CI tools
- Knowledge of QA methodologies within an Agile environment
- Backend and frontend QA automation experience for SaaS platforms
- Experience in writing feature test plans
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities