At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Marketing Manager to support the acquisition of new customers deploying JFrog’s solutions in the public cloud, and drive usage in existing cloud customers. The ideal candidate should have expertise in crafting demand generation campaigns while collaborating closely with our cloud partners (AWS, Azure, GCP) sales, product marketing, and others.
We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of both partner-driven and integrated campaigns, covering global and local activations.
As a Cloud Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Gain a deep understanding of customers, products, messaging and the buyer’s journey to drive opportunities and portfolio growth in EMEA & APAC
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation campaigns for acquisition, retention, cross, and up-sell, aligned with business goals
- Build sustainable, and predictable year-round programs driving adoption and ongoing utilization of our platform, working closely with global marketing functions, BI, and product teams.
- Work closely with our cloud partners to drive high-impact initiatives, including managing the MDF budget, and JFrog’s presence in the cloud marketplaces.
- Analyze, and report campaign performance for ongoing optimization
- Leverage marketing automation, and CRM systems to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks.
To be a Cloud Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience of which, at least 2 years of experience in marketing B2B software subscriptions (SaaS / PaaS / IaaS) in a global environment. B2D experience is preferred.
- To be familiar with modern marketing practices, content creation, SEO/SEM optimization, PPC, and other digital engagement strategies
- Experience working with partners or affiliates, developing and executing co-branded marketing campaigns. Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis and demonstrated ability to gain actionable insights from data
- Great stakeholders management skills and history of collaborating successfully with multiple functions (Sales, SDR, Product, etc.) to drive results. Experience from large enterprises is preferred.
- Must be an efficient self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in fast-paced and demanding environment