Field Marketing Manager DACH
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a seasoned Field Marketing manager to be the DACH champion. Based on our global marketing strategies, this manager is responsible for developing and executing a marketing plan for DACH, to meet our aggressive growth objectives.
As the DACH Field Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics to engage the target audience and achieve pipeline goals
- Collaborate with sales leaders to align marketing plans with business needs, and combine corporate team's programs with local marketing activity to create a comprehensive, multi-channel quarterly marketing strategy
- Design and execute JFrog-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach target accounts, and evaluate selecting key industry events for participation
- Working with the global campaigns team to support an account-based approach for target accounts
- Enable the regional sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, marketing programs, and use cases
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales
To be the DACH Field Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation and/or Field Marketing positions
- Experience marketing complex software / SaaS solutions - must, B2D experience - preferred
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to plan and execute campaigns that drive pipeline
- Knowledge of using a wide variety of tactics and best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and energetic high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior-level stakeholders
- Native German and Good English - Must, additional languages will be an advantage