Social Media Manager, EMEA & APAC
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a hands-on, creative and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to lead our social media activities in EMEA and APAC driving community engagement, acquisition, and employer branding through social channels (Facebook & Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube).
This role stretches in responsibility from crafting a strategy to managing day-to-day execution, content development and adaptation, reporting, and stakeholder alignment.
As a Social Media Manager in JFrog you will...
- Create and lead social media marketing campaigns that promote our Content Marketing initiatives while serving the needs of our business and strengthening community relationships with JFrog as a brand
- Develop social activations that meet conversion and followership KPI’s including executing copy, creative, targeting, and reporting.
- Design, create and manage paid promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts
- Support HR and Marketing functions in delivering effective organic and paid campaigns aimed at recruiting employees and establishing JFrog as a top-notch destination for talent across the globe
- Develop processes and best practices for frictionless work with multiple stakeholders while providing excellent service as well as visibility into the performance of the different activities
To be a Social Media Manager in JFrog you need...
- 2+ years of experience working in a social media marketing
- Strong digital and social marketing skills, including expertise in various social media platforms (organic and paid), tools, methodologies (A/B testing, retargeting, etc.), industry benchmarks, and best practices
- Attention to detail, organized, methodical, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Strong analytical skills, able to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data for generating actionable insights
- Highly collaborative team player with great communication skills and ability to effectively interact with multiple stakeholders
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities