Director of Product Management
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Product Management for the technology partnership team. As a Product Director, you will work with senior leaders on developing, implementing and optimizing JFrog’s partner strategy through key technology partnerships. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about developing great DevOps integrations that provide value to customers and is knowledgeable about how to navigate and positively influence an organization cross functionally -- with Engineering, Marketing, BizDev, Sales, Operations -- at a peer and executive level. The ideal candidate should excel in building trust with senior executives and hold a high bar for executional excellence, bias for action, including mastery of the craft of strategic planning, written communications and storytelling with a clear focus to create business impact.
As a Product Director, you will…
- Manage a team of Product Managers tasked with leading the technology partnership team to make decisions that ensure the feasibility, viability, and marketability of each feature being built.
- Develop partnership strategy, identifying and evaluating key technology and platform partners, developing new partnerships, and managing existing relationships for maximum value.
- Leverage insights to guide the product team in defining and measuring opportunities & impact.
- Structure and optimize strategic conversations with the product team and leadership.
- Work with the product team and stakeholders to drive cross-domain alignment.
- Proactively identify potential problems and lead the teams to a resolution.
- Support the team in delivering product in a data-informed and iterative manner.
- Meet with customers to understand their needs and act as an advocate within JFrog.
- Collaborate wth BizDev, Marketing, Sales and Partners to develop go-to-market strategy.
- Be responsible for career development for Product Managers at various levels.
As a Product Director, you are...
- You are intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching products with highly cross-functional teams
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, organization and project management skills.
- You possess strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- You have experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan.
- You have a proven track record (7+ years experience) of leading a Product Management team responsible for successfully delivering products at scale.
- You have the ability to establish trust and credibility with senior leaders across multiple departments and functions.
- You have the ability to manage competing priorities while balancing the needs of our customers to the needs of JFrog’s long-term strategy.
- You have significant experience successfully collecting and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
- You are comfortable working on a strategic level with senior leadership and also on a tactical level with product teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong technical background preferably one related to DevOps, Software Development Lifecycle and/or CI/CD