Senior US Public Sector Marketing Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Senior US Public Sector Marketing Manager to be focusing on the US Public Sector. This includes being responsible for developing a Marketing strategy and plan that executes on both creating and expanding existing business of the region with the local sales team.
As a Senior US Public Sector Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics to engage target audience and achieve pipeline goals
- collaborate with sales leaders to align marketing plans with business needs, and combine corporate team's programs with local marketing activity to create a comprehensive, multi-channel quarterly marketing strategy
- Design and execute JFrog-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach target accounts, and evaluate selecting key industry events for participation
- Plan and execute integrated campaigns for the US Government accounts and audiences
- Working with the global campaigns and digital teams to support an account based approach for target accounts.
- Enable the regional sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs.
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterpart
To be a Senior US Public Sector Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- 2+ years proven experience working with the US Public Sector.
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success team to plan and execute campaigns that drive pipeline in regional markets
- Knowledge of using a wide variety of tactics and best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Salesforce, and highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications
- Creative thinker and energetic high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales VPs