Demand Generation Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to lead JFrog Global Security Demand generation. This is an enterprise marketing leadership role targeting both the small and largest B2B organizations across all industry verticals. You will develop the strategy to target prospective buyers, create awareness, generate leads, and nurture accounts to engage with the sales team.
You will always be evaluating the latest enterprise marketing strategies, growth technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue goals. You will own buyer engagement across all JForg channels, including ABM, email, digital programs, and events.
As a Demand Generation Manager in JFrog you will...
- Develop and execute an enterprise multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing strategy that is aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Collaborate with Sales to create MQL and pipeline goals, develop and maintain a mutually agreed-upon account-based marketing methodology, and continually tweak processes to increase engagement with qualified accounts.
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable and healthy demand engine. Achieve engagement goals with named/targeted accounts.
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with the return on investment goals
- Collaborate with the other teams (Content, Brand, Product Marketing, BizDev, Product, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Sales) to create an enterprise marketing strategy that inspires prospects to engage with JFrog solutions and sales team
- Build ad-hoc reports or dashboards as needed.
- Create programs for all stages of the funnel that includes generating new leads, nurturing them to generate MQLs, creating bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities, provide late-stage opportunity support to help close deals, and developing advocacy programs to achieve high retention
- Collaborate with Sales to develop leads, drive engagement with target accounts, create pipeline and meet revenue forecasts
- Collaborate with the NA and EMEA/APAC teams who owns the execution of all the demand generation campaigns,
To be a Demand Generation Manager in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor degree required
- 6+ years of experience in demand generation and enterprise marketing role for B2B products in the Security
- Track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, buyer engagement and pipeline
- Data-driven leader that has experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of ABM, marketing automation, Salesforce, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Deep expertise in developing enterprise marketing channels - digital programs, thought leadership, channel partners, website, events, industry partners and more
- Track record of executing ABM and demand generation strategies in parallel
- Experience in MarTech or AdTech space
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising flows.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail