At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant who can leap forward into our swamp. You will be assisting with ongoing administration tasks including seating at the front desk, providing support to employees, suppliers, customers and partners. If you're passionate, highly energized and have a "can do" approach - we'd love to have you as part of our Admin team!
This is a Full-time position (8:30/9:00-17:30/18:00). Working hours may shift from time to time according to business needs
Reporting to the Head of Operations.
This position located in Netanya.
As an Administrative Assistant in JFrog you will...
Providing administrative support to company employees within the following fields:
- Maintain the company's front desk
- 1st line phone representative
- Office supplies management
- Coordination of visitors’ logistics
- Provide mail services, as well as other office services as will be required
- Open purchase requisitions and orders into NetSuite purchase system on a global scale for both Israel, US and other sites as will be requiring
To be an Administrative Assistant in JFrog you need...
- Highly organization skills, and detailed oriented!
- Great interpersonal & communication skills and to be a Team player
- Willingness to learn new systems and use automation to improve effectiveness.
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Fluent Hebrew and English – both speaking and writing
- Dynamic and proactive
- Relevant academic degree/studies will be an advantage
- Previous experience with NetSuite system will be an advantage