At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a super talented Billing Specialist to join our fast growing company.
If you have the DNA of a FROG, leap forward and send us your CV.
This position located in Neyanya.
As an Billing Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Be a key player in month/quarter/year-end billing related accounting close activities
- Interact both verbally and in writing with interfaces inside and outside of the company about billing and collection questions and queries
- Managing accounts receivable balance and processing customer invoices, refunds, and review account adjustments
- Prepare and maintain various billing reports
- Payment reconciliations
- Work closely with the sales and other teams to improve the quote-to-cash process.
- Support systems implementations and maintenance
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
- Supporting SOX and audit requirements
To be an Billing Specialist in JFrog you need…
- BA degree
- 1+ years of experience in “order to cash” responsibilities and general accounting
- Understanding of financial processes and systems, preferably collection and billing processes
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
- Great attention to details and ability to multitask
- An energetic and curious person who is a fast and eager to learn new things, not afraid of challenges, and wants to be part of a young growing company with great people and future
- Both a team player and can work independently
- Self-starter and a lover of challenges of learning new things and understanding complex environments the Job is for you
- Work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines and flexible to work overtime
- Experience with Netsuite / Zuora or similar systems is an advantage