Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a passionate, self-motivated, Talent Acquisition Coordinator Coordinator to support recruiting processes. If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the HR world and be part of an exciting leaping forward company!
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in JFrog you will...
- Own the candidate experience and escort them through the end-to-end process
- Performing phone interviews, screening resumes, coordinating interviews with hiring managers and posting jobs
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team, especially with your co-recruiter
- Assist the team to source candidates, update our database and the recruitment system, including reports and statistics
- Working closely with recruitment agencies
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
To be a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in JFrog you need...
- Passion to learn and grow in the Talent Acquisition world!
- 1+ years' experience in the hiring/ HR field
- Good system orientation and ability to easily adapt to technology
- Great communication skills with an engaging a cheerful service attitude
- A fast learner with the ability to thrive in a super dynamic, ever-changing environment with tight deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on details and accuracy
- Strong team player who gets things done!