Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a passionate and energized Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our leading HR team, being the gatekeeper that’s responsible for the growth of our swamp.
Each and every employee at JFrog is a crucial part of our success. Therefore, finding the best talents to join our rapidly growing team is one of the most significant and exciting roles for us.
JFrog has a unique culture and atmosphere. Our core values are based on uncompromised professional standards, superior quality code, first-class service, strong customer relationships, mutual trust and integrity.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Develop strong and effective partnerships with hiring managers and candidates
- Strategic consulting and influencing on various talent decisions
- Asses candidate qualifications and personality to match position requirements and the company culture
- Continuously search and deliver highly qualified candidates against open positions
- Accountable for driving innovations and creativity in the hiring environment
To be a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in-house, preferably in a start-up company
- Demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Experience in strategic talent consulting
- Knowledge of technical recruitment jargon and skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews
- Ability to thrive in a super dynamic, ever-changing environment with tight deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on details and accuracy
- Strong prioritization skills