Sr. Technical Alliance Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.”
We are looking for a Senior Technical Alliance Manager to join the JFrog Business Development team. This strategic role spans all aspects of the software business, from product to technology to marketing and sales.This career for you if you can drive the end-to-end relationship, evangelize opportunities, and develop new business results!
The position involves working side-by-side with business development, marketing, sales, product, and engineering teams, uncovering, developing opportunities by articulating joint partner solutions’ technical use cases, identifying new ecosystem relationships, and structuring the technical engagement programs to grow enterprise value. While requiring technology depth and awareness, this is a role that will help drive revenue and grow JFrog’s technology ecosystem’s landscape. The ideal candidate will have continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps space with strong interpersonal skills. Prior technical sales, business development, or technology partnership experience would be helpful.
This person will evaluate partner technology for ultimately determining potential joint solutions and integration that drive the growth of JFrog. Once assessed, this person will work with Business Development leadership and other stakeholders to build business proposals and prioritize engineering resources for maximum business output.
As a Senior Technical Alliance Manager in JFrog you will...
- Manage and prioritize technology integration opportunities and determine the correct metrics to help evolve the future ecosystem strategy
- Be the partner’s technical point of contact for ensuring the partnership has the resources to be successful
- Assist in maintaining the JFrog technology partner program focusing on the technical aspects of the program to design/streamline the engagement model, including a certification program, technical documentation, and validation process.
- Serve as a technical liaison and partner advocate between sales, business development, marketing, engineering, product management, and JFrog’s technology ecosystem partner.
- Support business development activities and communications when technology integrations and partner engineering arise
- Develop and maintain technical workshops for partner-related Go-To-Market motion
- When recurring questions are identified, writing technical content to increase the knowledge base and creating videos/webcasts and other content
- Work with the product team to identify joint solution product architecture, requirements, level of effort, and priorities discovered in partner engagements.
- Attend and support business development activities at technology conferences virtually and physically.
- Define key metrics and goals for each relationship with executive buy-in
- Develop a proof of concept joint solutions when appropriate
- Deliver regular demos of the product and partner integrations(Google Hangout, webcast, Zoom conference, etc.)
- Produce technical content to support business proposals, datasheets, whitepapers, and any launch content
- Define a valuable technical value proposition and put it to work on webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, working with supporting joint sales opportunities
- Identifying and developing the GTM strategy for the cloud and determining the right activities to generate revenue.
To be a Senior Technical Alliance Manager in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience in technology, developer tools, engineering systems, deployment tools, and DevOps familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, and cloud platforms
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration and its real-world role in delivering software
- Familiarity with DevOps and its associated toolchains, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, or other deployment automation technologies, as well as with container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of agile development processes and how organizations adopt and implement those processes