Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We're looking for a passionate and energized Talent Acquisition leader to manage our recruitment in India, be the gatekeeper that's responsible for the growth of our Swamp.
JFrog has a unique culture and atmosphere. Our core values are based on uncompromised professional standards, superior quality code, first-class service, strong customer relationships, mutual trust and integrity.
As a Sr. Manager, TA in JFrog you will...
- Lead, develop and drive sourcing strategies for positions in short term and long term
- Be a strategic leader to consult and influence various talent decisions
- Assign positions/ projects to the recruitment team and ensure timely results
- Report sourcing metrics to leadership and ensure the team delivers against set parameters to provide consistent results and data-backed progress
- Develop strong and effective partnerships with hiring managers
- Coach, mentor, and train team members
- Drive technology, process, and weekly cadences for team members to improve the recruitment process
- Accountable for driving innovations and creativity in the hiring environment
To be a Sr. Manager TA in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in-house, preferably in a start-up company
- 3+ years of people management experience leading a TA team for a region in a fast paced target oriented environment
- Hands on experience in sourcing candidates from all sourcing tools
- Experience in strategic talent consulting and building a strong recruitment function at a startup
- Experience communicating and working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of technical recruitment jargon and skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews
- Ability to thrive in a super dynamic, ever-changing environment with tight deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on details and accuracy