Manager, Solutions Engineering-Growth
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Manager of Solutions Engineering to be an hands-on leader to lead a team responsible for walking our customers, prospects & community along their journey of building and scaling their DevOps practices and drive them to stronger adoption of JFrog solutions.
You will be leading from the front, building a team that meets today’s challenges but also scale to the next level, constantly looking for ways to expand their success and achieve a higher bar of execution.
As a Solutions Engineering Manager-Growth in JFrog you will...
- Build and lead a high performing team of solution experts, engineers and architects
- Work closely with our customers and community and define the technical strategy to meet their Devops needs and territory goals
- Define a development and enablement plan for each team member, establish team goals, train and provide performance feedback
- Develop metrics to analyze revenue performance and individual performance
- Team with Sales peers to build an impactful set of activities including but not limited to planning, engaging and analyzing
- Work closely with internal teams such as R&D, Product & Marketing to shape our next generation of products and solutions and build the messaging and go to market
- Build and maintain the groups domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevOps Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technologies
- Focused on tracking and reporting metrics in Salesforce, BI tools to drive efficiency and engagement
To be a Solutions Engineering Manager-Growth in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience supporting technical customer facing roles such as consulting, TAM or support, preferably solution engineering
- 5+ years of experience with Software Architecture design and software development lifecycle, in enterprise-grade setups
- Strong managerial skills
- Solid foundation in Agile development, DevOps, CI/CD and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps tools like CI Server, SCM, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Chef/Ansible, Docker, Gradle, npm, Kubernetes is an advantage
- Experience with data center architectures - networking, storage, compute, management and monitoring, backup, high availability, disaster recovery and security are an advantage.
- Experience with technical sales of hybrid solutions (On-prem & SaaS) is an advantage