Sales Operations Project Manager
At JFrog, we are reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Sales Ops Project Manager you will be responsible for building and embedding best practices in project management, across a project lifecycle from assessment, planning, execution, monitoring and optimization of processes / timing. This role combines not only traditional project management, but also requires a strong degree of business operations expertise that is aligned with the oranizational initiatives.
As a Sales Ops Project Manager in JFrog you will..
- Develop, launch and monitor Sales Operation projects to drive Sales success
- Work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain project plans, objectives, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule
- Collaborating effectively with all the cross functional partners participating to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables in each project (Sales, IS, Finance, Legal, marketing.)
- Managing, driving, and ensuring all content owners, team members, leadership and other stakeholders are kept informed of responsibilities and next steps to the given project
- Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and analysis
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Collaborate effectively while managing competing priorities
- Lead efforts to continually identify, document, and implement process improvements across sales and sales operations
- Manage and maintain critical sales operations workflow
- Manage regular data validation efforts and collaborate with sales on data cleanup efforts
- Providing constructive feedback and suggestions on internal Process improvements
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
To be a Sales Ops Project Manager in JFrog you need…
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes
- Experience in a Project manager position in technical or business-related field preferred
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Your superpower is problem-solving, able and willing to dive deep to assess symptoms to identify root cause of issues and implement improvements quickly
- Improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organizations financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes.
- Provide updates to management regarding new and improved processes.
- This person will be active in identifying and managing multiple sales operations projects necessary to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of various sales teams.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of other CRM applications
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to problem solve