Sales Operations Specialist
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a driven and talented Sales Operations Specialist to join our dynamic sales team. In this role you will be supporting the sales team in all operational aspect.
As a Sales Operations Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Coordination of sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Supports the equitable assignment of the sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales representatives
- Works to ensure all sales organization tasks are assigned and completed in a timely fashion
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Monitors sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
To be a Sales Operations Specialist in JFrog you need...
- To be a team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- 2 to 3 years of Sales Operations experience in a tech sales environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives