At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a JFrog Business Development Manager, you will be building and managing a team of masters in building inbound and outbound sales pipelines within specific geographies, market segments and campaigns.
The combination of a solid selling product and a huge market opportunity creates ‘heaven for sales’ that must be led by an inspiring, results driven, creative thinker, hard working manager with a proven record on building teams of winners.
As a BDR Manager in JFrog you will...
(1) Leading the team to generate qualified opportunities for the sales team.
(2) Training and Mentoring the sales development team for success.
(3) Building methodologies, infrastructure and best practices for inbound and outbound sales development in order to help the team perform at its best and exceed expectations.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of BDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a team spirit & high energy environment with people who loves what they do
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, SalesLoft, G-Suite
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
To be a BDR Manager in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience from SaaS companies
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales development team environment
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with strong leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Ability to create a performance and metrics focused culture
- Outbound sales management experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred
- Experience selling into the Enterprise market
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept