Partnerships Development Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Partnership Development Manager, to be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog through partnerships in the EMEA and APAC regions, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing channel partnerships as well as working knowledge of the Software as a Services (SaaS) model, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
As a Partnership Development Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead Business partners programs in EMEA and APAC
- Allocate, certify and manage a growing group of JFrog Business partners
- Drive revenue through relationships and GTM aspects of channel partnerships
- Engaging with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness, enablement, commercial and legal frameworks within the region
To be a Partnership Development Manager in JFrog you need...
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in a B2B Software subscription sales
- Experience in working with SaaS products
- Experience in managing channels programs
- Revenue quota-carrying experience with enterprise customers is a must
- Excellent spoken and written English - must, other European languages - advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science/engineering
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com – an advantage