At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission.
Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and agile technical writer to join our Product Documentation team.
In this role, you will work together with product managers and developers, as part of the Documentation team located in Israel, on creating user documentation and other types of technical documentation for the JFrog products.
As a technical writer at JFrog, you will:
- Create developer-facing documentation to help our customers better use our products
- Independently manage documentation for a dedicated product line
- Develop documentation with R&D as part of the Agile Sprint methodology
- Be part of the documentation team’s initiative in migrating the current documentation system to an advanced dynamic portal
To be a technical writer at JFrog, you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer in the tech industry, preferably for enterprise software companies
- Experience writing documentation for a technical audience, including user manuals, feature descriptions, REST APIs, and release notes
- Strong technical documentation capabilities
- Be agile and thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Technologically savvy with an apt for learning the latest tools and methodologies
- English native language or native language level
- Experience working in complex global environments
- Experience documenting in Atlassian Confluence and Paligo
- Experience in automating REST API Documentation using Swagger