Collections and Billing Specialist
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, and well-rounded Collections and Billing Specialist to join our growing global team. In this role the Collections and Billing Specialist will interact with various levels within the company as well as interactions outside the company with customers to effectively drive the collection and billing process. This position is expected to support customers globally, with focus on U.S. based customers. This position is based at our office in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a Collections and Billing Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Be responsible over Month End and Billing activities
- Be responsible for specific collection from customers
- Interact both verbally and in writing with interfaces inside and outside of the company.
- Manage account receivable balance and processing customer invoice, refunds, process and review account adjustments
- Answer Business, customers, and accounting with billing and collection questions and queries
- Undertake special projects and ad hoc reports as needed/requested
- Support SOX and audit requirements
To be a Collections and Billing Specialist in JFrog you need...
- BA degree
- To be an energetic and curious person who is fast and eager to learn new things, not afraid of challenges, and wants to be part of a young growing company with great people and future.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required to assess the collectability of outstanding amounts
- To be both a team player and can work independently
- To be a self-starter and a lover of challenges of learning new things and understanding complex environments.
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of financial processes and systems, preferably collections and billing processes
- To work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines and flexible to work overtime as needed.