At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a VP of RevOps in JFrog you will...
- A key member of the sales executive team, reporting to CRO, responsible for executing, measuring, and reporting on JFrog’s sales territories, goals, and compensation programs.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met by the organization and are appropriately supported.
- Oversee the Revenue Operations Team and all functions related to revenue operations and planning.
- Provide key reporting & actionable data collection and analysis across the revenue management teams.
- Develop and maintain sales process optimization’ and ensure processes are being followed.
- Develop and maintain CRM (SalesForce) dashboards and provide reporting on key metrics and analytics related to quota and pipeline attainment.
- Lead to sales pipeline modeling to ensure high predictability of forecast.
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency, and compliance of the processes.
- Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive).
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Operations to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy, calculations, and reporting are correct
- Manage a lead waterfall report and process with Marketing, Finance, Regional Sales and Executives
To be a VP of RevOps in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years of experience in operations, analytics, and strategy within a hyper-growth SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience building, leading, and managing high-performance revenue/sales operations team
- 5+ years of experience in designing revenue goals, managing sales forecast, and compensation plans within a global matrix environment
- Demonstrated success scaling in high-growth environments working with customer-facing teams to enable expansion strategies
- Proven experience in sales, sales support, or related field with proven success developing sales and marketing models, methodologies, and processes
- In-depth understanding of compensation strategies and how to align to GTM planning
- Hands-on work experience in designing and rolling out comp models (quota plans & compensation models)
- Proven success shaping business decision-making and impacting the business on a strategic level through delivery of best-in-class solutions
- Ability to work effectively with global, cross-functional teams and Sales leaders
- A goal-oriented, energized, enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, and highly responsive leader with the ability to bridge the gap between strategy and execution
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to multitask with solid reporting skills with analytical thinking abilities
- Expert-level Excel skills, extensive SFDC CRM experience, and experience with SFDC CPQ; experience with Marketo Marketing Automation system is a plus
- Bachelor's business degree required; MBA preferred
What you should be looking for...
- A career opportunity that offers significant self-development with continuous growth with a successful, fast-growing company
- Healthy business, best in class in all financial matrix
- An environment where you will be working with winning yet humble ‘frogs’.
- Strong Sales leadership team
- A significant role in a company that is transitioning from “village to city”.