Strategic Solutions Architect
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Strategic Solution Architect at JFrog's DevOps Acceleration Team, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our most strategic customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevOps processes, improve their delivery and accelerate their releases. You will team up with an account executive and closely work with product, engineering & CTO teams to help customers understand the value of JFrog solutions from a technical and business perspective.
As a Strategic Solutions Architect in JFrog you will...
- Engage with JFrog’s most strategic customers to build valuable solutions and ensure their success in their DevOps journey leverage of the JFrog products
- Partner with a sales account executive to accelerate the customer journey and build technical win and championship
- Educate JFrog’s customers and community about DevOps and JFrog products
- Represent JFrog in events and conferences
- Influence JFrog products roadmap and features design and priorities based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
- Build joint customer strategies with the sales partners to encourage product adoption
- Build relationships with key decision makers (lead engineers, managers, VP, CxO), visiting customers on-site, and serving as a customer's technical point of contact
- Plan and manage proof of value, quarterly business review, architecture whiteboard discussions
To be a Strategic Solutions Architect in JFrog you need...
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and “can do” attitude
- Docker, Kubernetes, CI Server (Jenkins, TFS/VSTS), git (Github, bitbucket, gitlab), Artifactory, Build tools (maven, gradle, npm, docker etc.)
- Ability to build software pipelines with Docker, npm, Java, Pypi etc.. with various DevOps tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure - AWS / Azure / GCP - Mandatory
- Proven experience with software development in scale, both on-premise and in the cloud - Mandatory
- 3 years of experience in customer facing solutions engineering / technical consulting / system integration for strategic accounts - Mandatory
- Experience with Enterprise Software Architecture design and product development - a plus
- Ability to travel at least 50% throughout the US (with focus on one region)
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Computer Science/Engineering Major is preferred