Senior Program Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager who will be the point person for Program Creation and Execution within the Customer Support experience. This role is directly responsible for articulating strategic goals and drafting the execution plans necessary to achieve them. A visionary mindset and a pragmatic and tactical approach are a must; and the ideal candidate will have strong Customer Support experience in a Software or Services delivery organization. In this role, you will help promote JFrogs' brand as unbeatable customer experience and work as an integral part of a cross functional team that will include Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Solution Engineering and others.
As a Senior Program Manager in JFrog you will...
- Own the articulation (and documentation) of support program strategies and ensure they are clearly communicated to all parties involved
- Create and establish engagement models and frameworks, build viable business cases, and drive execution plans thereby accelerating time to value
- Develop and execute end-to-end (ongoing or time-bound) programs focused on driving product adoption and usage, mitigating risk and realizing value
- Build and maintain alignment across multiple teams for keeping a focus on execution, continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with other leaders to prioritize initiatives, see opportunities for improvement and drive their implementation, and continually scale current processes.
- Introduce programs or modifications to existing programs in a collaborative fashion by providing visibility to stakeholders and iteratively rolling out changes
- Provide executive visibility and general transparency to the status and progress of initiatives
To be a Senior Program Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years Program/Project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment, managing programs from start to finish
- Prior experience supporting Global Customer Support organizations and a strong understanding of Support Processes in a Follow-the-Sun model is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter who enjoys problem solving with little direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a rapid-growth, rapid-change environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Effective cross-functional people leadership and management experience