Multimedia Graphic Designer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Multimedia designer Video & Motion Graphic artist to join our team and communicate our vision, brand, and product to the world. In this role you will be Working closely with our diverse in-house team, and you will be a part of a think tank working across many marketing and creative touchpoints. You will be responsible for designing stunning marketing materials, as well as animating graphics and promotional videos. If you love all things brand and marketing-related and embrace multi-project fast-paced environments, come and leap forward with us.
As a Video & Motion Designer in JFrog you will…
- Partner with a vast range of functions and teams to come up with visionary ideas and produce them all the way through to the final product. Collaborate directly with various teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touch points
- Create user-centered designs (based on Market, Research, Ab testing and other Data sources)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral; Design and optimize advertising and marketing materials for our various activities and campaigns, e.g
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects
To be a Graphic Designer you need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent design-related field, or commensurate industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Video & Motion Graphic design + Experience with live recording techniques; Lighting, shooting & sound
- Proficiency with Adobe creative cloud. Premiere, after effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma is a plus
- Knowledge of layouts, visual fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- High level of written + spoken English and overall Strong social communication skills
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- Accuracy and excellent eye for details, with a passion for telling stories and influencing the way people think
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams on technical implementation. Ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and accountable in meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment: Work on several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and track project status