Information Systems QA Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a top-notch QA Engineer to join our team! As a leading technology-driven company, in this role, you’ll be given the opportunity to handle various systems, the integrations between them, and give your career a leap forward!
As an Information Systems QA Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Perform manual testing on information Systems and the integrations between them
- Ability to test both Server-side and UI
- Create, develop and implement QA procedures and tests plan
To be an Information Systems QA Engineer in JFrog you need...
- Highly organization skills, and detailed oriented
- Great interpersonal & communication skills and to be a Team player
- Willingness to learn new systems and use automation to improve effectiveness
- Knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent Hebrew and English – both speaking and writing
- Dynamic and proactive
- Relevant academic degree/studies will be an advantage
- Previous experience with NetSuite system will be an advantage