Director of Product Management
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a super talented Director of Product Management to join our fast growing company.
A Director of Product Management is responsible for a business’s product planning and execution all through the life cycle of the business. This is support of the company's overall strategy and goals.
This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other stakeholders from other departments in order to ensure that the financial and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As a Director of Product Management in JFrog you will...
- Lead and manage a team of Product Managers, responsible for a few incremental JFrog's products
- Create a vision and have the responsibility to cultivate the product’s vision in the departments, the business case, as well as compiling the product planning material necessary for driving product initiatives further with clarity and consensus.
- Own the product line life cycle: developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for the business. The Director also incorporates the existing development backlog and makes priorities as determined by the business, consumer, and market needs.
- Own customer relations: responsible for engaging extensively with JFrog's customers in order to gain first-hand insight into the customers and market feedback on the business’s product.
- Create cross functional collaboration: expected to liaise with relevant stakeholders as well as functions in the engineering, marketing, sales, and design departments. Tasked with keeping other relevant stakeholders up to date on product process and progress.
To be a Director of Product Management in JFrog you need…
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- 3+ years of direct management of a team of product managers (multiple geographies/remote employees - an advantage)
- 6+ years of B2B product management experience in enterprise SW company
- Significant experience in inbound product management, working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transform vision to product capabilities and build up plan
- Significant experience in outbound product management, working with large number of customers and working with global pre-sale, sales, services, and support organizations
- Strong technical background in enterprise technologies with the ability to synthesize diverse and complex information and data, design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures (cloud technologies – an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills working in a cross-functional nature that demands constant interactions and deliberations with other departmental directors