Production Engineering Sr. Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Production Engineering Sr. Manager in the JFrog Atlanta, GA site to be part of our Global Production Engineering Group and to lead the Operations of JFrog Global Cloud platforms and JFrog’s FedRAMP business, only green card holders or US citizens should apply.
As a Production Engineering Sr. Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead JFrog US Production Engineering group.
- Manage all aspects of JFrog Cloud platform operations - maintaining continuous availability, durability, scale and up time
- Define and build innovative solution methodologies and assets around infrastructure, cloud migrations and deployment operations at scale.
- Take an active part in driving the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of the JFrog FedRAMP/GovCloud program.
- Work with auditors, Product teams, Infrastructure teams and others to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Set clear R&R and goals for your teams
- Lead out technical meetings.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Build and lead long term strategic plans for your team.
- Define internal SLOs and KPIs and leverage data driven management practices.
To be a Production Engineering Sr. Manager in JFrog you need...
- US citizenship or Green Card holder - Must
- Overall relevant experience of minimum 10+ years
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/SRE
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE technical manager and people manager
- Minimum 3 years of managing managers
- Experience and knowledge in leading Cloud Platform Operations organizations.
- Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure, GCP and/or Amazon Web Services) based on K8S, infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e. g. Ansible, Terraform), server, storage, high availability architecture.
- Experience in leading high scale deployments, managing high throughput and IO intensive services
- Experience in or related to government compliance frameworks like FedRAMP
- Knowledge of US Public Sector compliance requirements and associated business processes
- Knowledge of how cloud services implement security controls required by FedRAMP and DOD Impact Levels
- Additional desirable experience in collaboration, database/application server architecture, network, information security and DevOps operations/Cloud service management - advantage
- Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal, as well as written communication skills
- Ability to interface with business and technical senior management
- Experience in working in a mission critical environments and with customers
- Ability to work well under pressure within a technically challenging environment
- Available for On-call after-hours support
- Strong commitment to organizational work ethics