Director of Event Marketing
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a caring, passionate and high energy Director of Event Marketing to join JFrog's Marketing organization. You will lead the team that owns the event strategy and execution for third party technical conferences in the DevOps and cloud-native space globally, partnering with demand generation and sales to fuel the top of the funnel. Your team will also be responsible for running JFrog organized events including our annual JFrog user Conference, SwampUP, that brings together thousands of JFrog customers, partners, and thought leaders in a hybrid conference experience. Help fuel the top of the funnel for Sales, increase JFrog recognition, and lead the global event strategy to reach DevOps and cloud-native audiences. This is a unique opportunity to lead a global team, travel to JFrog events worldwide, and spearhead a program that builds real demand for JFrog services with measurable success.
As a Director of Event Marketing in JFrog you will...
- Provide vision and strategy for JFrog’s global execution of conferences and events that supports key business objectives
- Sponsor Third-Party Conferences: Plan and execute third-party conference sponsorships end-to-end that allows for an engaging on-site presence.
- Be responsible for producing JFrog’s SwampUP annual user conference
- Find new channels and events for engaging with developers and present recommendations to executive leadership
- Partner with Demand Generation, Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing to ensure events and supporting assets are in line with business goals
- Track and report event KPIs including Marketing Engaged Leads, Trials, and Attendee demographics, tools & technologies
- Frequently travel (worldwide)
To be a Director of Event Marketing in JFrog you need...
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of event team management
- 10+ years of event management experience
- Strong public speaking and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively connect with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinking skills. Must have the ability to identify and solve problems by consulting with key stakeholders, predicting metrics, and sharing data-driven recommendations to executive leadership.
- Enjoy attending conferences and technical events
- Analytical and data-driven mindset. Must have the ability to set goals, execute and measure the results
- Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem, especially in the DevOps scene