IT HelpDesk Technician
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive IT HelpDesk Tech to work closely with the global IT team on ensuring best-in-class support to our frogs worldwide on high security and IT standards. We are looking for someone who’s willing to work hard in a super dynamic environment to join our growing swamp and make software liquid with us!
In order to succeed, you must be proactive, a fast learner, a great executor, and most importantly, a team player at heart!
This is a full time, contracted position (40hours/week).
As an IT HelpDesk Technician in JFrog you will...
- Provide best-in-class end-user technical support in a mixed windows/mac environment.
- Track, update and monitor incidents and requests to ensure timely resolution and maintain updated ticketing for tracking purposes.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software related issues.
- Provide employee training/how-to documentation to other frogs for software and services as needed.
- Handle the day-to-day IT tasks, such as inventory/asset management, preventative maintenance, hardware setup and more.
- Assist with cycle counts, purchasing and monthly replenishment of IT equipment for all local and remove frogs.
- Assist with systems and network management and maintenance.
- Assist with user accounts/license management.
- Enhance automation processes and coordinate/collaborate with the IT team to recommend systems or production environment modifications as needed.
To be an IT HelpDesk Technician in JFrog you need...
- 2+ year experience in an IT Support role.
- Experience in supporting MacOS & Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Windows server technologies like AD/Azure/O365/M365 and more.
- Experience with cloud applications such as FreshService, Google Apps, Okta, Zoom, Meraki and more.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS and DHCP is a plus!
- Experience with MDM/EMM technologies such as Airwatch, Intune, JAMF and more is a plus!
- A desire to learn and grow with the team as our needs and mission evolve is a must!
- Hands-on experience across a wide IT scope including Mac and PC hardware, software applications, and OS support experience including installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.