At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a super Collection Specialist to join our fast growing company. The Collections Specialist will interact with various levels within the company as well as interactions outside the company with customers to effectively drive the collection process.
This position is expected to support customers globally and is based at our office in Netanya.
As a Collections Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Collection of payments through written and verbal communication methods with customers and interfaces inside the company
- Document and communicate collection status to management
- Respond to varied inquiries from customers and internal interfaces such as sales, business, accounting, and billing teams and accordingly process invoices, refunds review of account adjustments and more
- Undertake special projects and ad hoc reports as needed/requested
To be a Collections Specialist in JFrog you need…
- BA degree
- An energetic and curious person who is a fast and eager to learn new things, not afraid of challenges, and wants to be part of a young growing company with great people and future.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required to assess the collectability of outstanding amounts
- Both a team player and can work independently
- Self-starter and a lover of challenges of learning new things and understanding complex environments the Job is for you
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- 5+years of experience financial processes (order to cash, payments) preferably collections and billing processes
- Work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines and flexible to work overtime