Customer Support Care
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Care to join our Support Department . The JFrog Support Department is organized in a 24/7 follow the sun structure, handling and tackling inquiries coming from our prospects and customers. We are committed to highly responsive and quality answers. In order to support our forever growing team, we are looking for our very own gatekeeper, service level agreement fighter and cases defender to join our team.
In this role you will be the first contact with our customers seeking for technical assistance. Our support is email based, phone line is mostly used to report critical cases.
As a Customer Support Care in JFrog you will...
- Monitoring incoming cases and apply protocol for critical inquiries
- Triage of cases when unidentified by the system
- Assignment of cases
- Teams load monitoring and raising a red flag to managers when a team’s queue is approaching overload
- Monitor the Support sessions of the day and assist in scheduling critical sessions
- Answer the Support phone line
- Manage the team’s shifts scheduling
- Taking the shift from the previous customer support care (India based) and handing over to the next customer support care (US based), during handover sessions (Regular office working hours)
To be a Customer Support Care in JFrog you need...
- Service oriented and motivated by care
- Warrior at heart! Experience in a stressful work environment
- Customer facing experience - Desired
- Impeccable English (verbal & written)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency
- Organized, meticulous, detail oriented
- High level of commitment - every case needs to be handled optimally • Experience using SalesForce is a plus