Cloud Marketplace Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Marketplaces are online stores that help customers find, buy, and immediately start using trusted software and services that run on public clouds. The marketplaces revolutionize the way software is sold and procured, and accelerate the time to value for customers.
We are looking for a Cloud Marketplace Manager to join our Marketing Team in the continental United States. In this role, you will be responsible to accelerate the adoption of JFrog software as purchased through cloud service provider marketplaces of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. This role will own curation and layout of the JFrog product listings on the marketplaces, tracking and reporting of activity, leads, and sales on the marketplaces, as well as promotion through social media and marketing programs. Over time, marketplaces with more cloud partners, as well as ISV partners will be added.
As a Cloud Marketplace Manager in JFrog you will...
- Participate in team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions during continental US business hours and occasionally with JFrog operations in Israel.
- Act as an important marketing contact and consultant for cloud partners to help build joint marketing plans and programs that transact on the cloud marketplaces.
- Coordinate with Product Management, Engineering, and the Web team to add new product offerings to the marketplaces as they become available and decommission older offerings.
- Be the expert in the layout, submittal, and approval processes for each of the marketplaces you oversee.
- Work with Product Marketing and Business Development to craft the messaging and positioning for specific JFrog offerings listed in the cloud marketplaces.
- Assist the Partner Marketing, Demand Generation, and Social Media teams to conceive innovative marketing programs that drive customer demand for JFrog offerings through the cloud marketplaces.
- Focus on understanding the technical decision-makers such as software developers and DevOps engineers who use the JFrog products, as well as the business decision-makers such as the cloud administrators, Directors of IT, CIOs, CTOs, and others in larger customer organizations who are part of the buying committee.
To be a Cloud Marketplace Manager in JFrog you need…
- 1+ years in product marketing, product management, business development, marketing operations, or sales operations
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with partners, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Ability to set key metrics and regularly report demand and web performance and measure ROI in order to ensure the success of ongoing campaigns and marketplace activities
- Willing and able to learn to use business and analytics applications such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Qlik Sense, Heap Analytics, etc.
- Able to use Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Ideally have basic conceptual awareness of cloud computing enterprise software, application development, marketplaces, virtualization, containers, and/or software developer-oriented products
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in business or communications or liberal studies
- Willing to travel ~10%